- It will carry 87 people - 62 sitting and 25 standing - about the same as a conventional double-decker but almost half the number of a bendy bus.
- Wheelchair users and people with pushchairs will be able to board the bus using the middle door, which will fold out a ramp like conventional buses.
- It's suppose to be a “greener, light and airy' service.
- The new double-decker will have an open platform in the back similar to the old Routemaster providing hop-on hop-off service for passengers.
- The updated updated version of the iconic Routemaster bus is being designed by Architects Foster+Partners in partnership with Aston Martin.
- The glass at the back is gone.
- Opposition says that this Bus will not attract enough sales overseas to make it cheaper to order at home.
- Two stair cases: one at the front, another at the back.
You can see a related video on SBS-TV.
Join us on Facebook - It helps! Honest!